Ethos I.T. specialise in delivering cost effective bespoke business software for small and medium sized businesses in Dorset and the surrounding region. We pride ourselves in our ability to develop intuitive and easy-to-use software tailored to a clients' specific requirements and needs.
We have a wealth of experience with a broad range of tools, technologies and database platforms. Our extensive experience in relational database design and development on Oracle, SQL Server and Microsoft Access databases means we are also highly skilled in developing innovative Windows, Web-based and Unix platform bespoke business software solutions using a broad range of tools, packages and programming languages such as Visual Basic, Oracle Forms and Reports, Cobol, C, Pro*Cobol, Pro*C and SQL.
Ethos Information Technology also have vast experience in migrating data from existing systems, whether existing RDBMS, user files or other formats. We can take existing flat-file data and transform it into a normalised structure for your relational database.
Typically our bespoke system development approach would include:
- Requirement gathering and analysis - we will talk to the project sponsor and end users to formulate a precise list of requirements for your software
- Database and system design - we will use these designs to produce a system and database specification
- Production of a system specification for your database and software - this will be used as the basis for the project's development
- Database and system development - we will contact you regularly during the development process to discuss progress and any required changes to the specification
- System Testing - we will test the system thoroughly to ensure that it is error free and meets your requirements
- Implementation - implementing and deploying the software on your servers, PC's and/or the web
- Training - where necessary we will provide training to all users as an integral part of any software solution that is deployed
- Support & Maintenance - we can also offer support and maintenance agreements should you need these.